Experience dealing with agents of authors of science books?

Dear Colleagues:

A student working with me has encountered a potential hurdle. In trying to
contact the author of an autobiography of an important person in the
sciences, we have been directed to the literary agent of the author of the
book.

If you have personal experiences dealing with literary agents (I do not
need to know names, just the experiences), would you mind sharing them with
me?

My email is blayjo...@gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*