We are offering two full scholarships for each of our six field courses taking
place
between December 2017 and February 2018. The online application consists of a
simple
form and a response to a short essay question (not to exceed 1000 words). There
is
nothing to lose by applying, and you just might win a free pass to one of the
following
excellent courses, taking place across 4 fascinating countries, including:

Amazonian ABCs: Fundamentals of Rainforest Ecology and Field Botany - Dec. 31
Jan. 14 or Feb. 1 to Feb. 15

Amazon to Andes: The Birds of Peru - Dec. 26 to Jan. 7 (2 week session) or Dec.
Jan. 14 (3 week session)

The Osa Peninsula: Conservation in Action - Dec. 11 to Dec. 23

Tigers to Turtles: Conservation and Ecology in Bangladesh - Dec. 11 to Dec. 23

Intense About Insects: Tropical Entomology in the Peruvian Amazon - Dec. 11 to
Dec.
23

Primates to Predators: The Conservation of India's Iconic Mammals - Dec. 31 to
Jan. 13

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Deadline to apply for a scholarship is October 15
Link to scholarship page:
https://fieldprojects.org/participate/courses-2/scholarships/

Deadline to register for a field course is November 6
Link to field course page: https://fieldprojects.org/participate/courses-2/

Additional inquiries can be sent to i...@fieldprojects.org