Request recommendations on taxonomists of "fish lice", trematodes, leeches,
and nematodes

Dear Colleagues:

I am collaborating with two colleagues on a project pertaining to external
fish parasites from southeastern USA. We are looking for recommendations of
experienced, competent, and easy going colleagues with *taxonimic*
expertise on trematodes, "fish lice", leeches, and/or nematodes.Any strong
recommendation would be welcomed (as well as an indication of who to avoid,
since both considerations are important).

If you have constructive feedback, please, email it to me directly:

blayjo...@gmail.com

Apologies for any duplicate emails.

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*