Happy New Year!  I'm looking for someone working in wildlife
ecology/conservation/behavior who is interested in speaking to an introductory
Science of Animal Behavior course via Skype for about 30 minutes this spring.
This is the introductory course in our Animal Behavior major and I have a
number of students interested in pursuing a career in this general area (yes,
at this point they all want to study charismatic mega-vertebrates) .  It would
need to be at 8 or 8:30 a.m. CST (Wisconsin, USA), M, W, or F.  I can give more
information about available dates, etc. to anyone interested.  Thanks!

Susan E. Lewis, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology, Animal Behavior and Marine Biology
Carroll University
100 North East Avenue, Waukesha, WI  53186
Phone: (262) 524-7279, Fax: (262) 524-7112
lew...@carrollu.edu<lew...@carrollu.edu%20>