Hello,

I am writing because soon I will FINALLY have my first permitted insect lab!  USDA APHIS permit should be in hand in a couple of weeks. We need to start getting cultures ASAP for the USA Science and Engineering Festival April 1, and generally want to get the lab up and running quickly.

Now I am looking for any spare insects you might be able to provide to help us get started.  We have a strong emphasis on phasmids and will be doing insect chemistry research and insect culturing/husbandry research as well as insect conservation and genomics work when possible.

Some species (mostly phasmids, beetles and mantises) we would particularly like to get very soon are (let me know your availability and I'll cross reference with my permit, don't have it in front of me right now):
Peruphasma schultei
any Phyllium sp.
Oreophoetes peruana
Achrioptera fallax
Eurycantha calcarata
Heteropteryx dilitata
Extatosoma tiratum
Neohirasea maerens
Phobaticus seratippes
Pharnacia sp.
Parectatosoma sp.
Dynastes sp.
Megasoma sp.
Chalcosoma sp.
Phalacrognathus mulleri
Eudicella gralli
Pachnoda sp.
Haaniella sp.
Deroplatys sp.
Hymonopus coronatus
Phyllocrania paradoxa

Any others you recommend?  They might be in the permit too, let me know!

Thanks!

ATD of ATB and ISI
--
Aaron T. Dossey, Ph.D.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

SEO: Entomophagy, Protein, Sustainable, Sustainability, Nutrition, Wellness,
Agriculture, Cricket Powder, Griopro, Cricket Flour, Innovation, Science,
Entomology, Mealworm, Waxworm, Climate Change, funding, grants, text book,
reference book, curricula, curriculum, education, science, innovation,
technology, Environment, nature, invertebrates, research, entrepreneur .