To all,

For my Master's thesis, I am looking at the spread of bird-dispersed
exotic plants in the Southeastern United States.  As a result, I need to
discern between seeds that have been passed through avian digestive tracts
and those that have simply fallen into my collection trays.  This is
proving rather difficult and pictures of such seeds have been hard to come
by.  If there is anyone who has done similar work and has pictures of gut-
passed seeds or knows of a resource that could prove helpful then I would
greatly appreciate the assistance.

William Sipek, Graduate Student at Southern Illinois University;
william.si...@siu.edu.