Dear Colleagues,

The 2018 AASHE Conference & Expo Call for Proposals & Reviewers submission
period closes on February 16! We invite you to submit a proposal and sign up to
become a reviewer <https://goo.gl/gBqeEz> to share your knowledge, achievements
and ideas on advancing sustainability in higher education.

Join us as we examine the critical role of higher education in achieving the
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
<https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdgs> through our conference theme,
“Global Goals: Rising to the Challenge”. The call for proposals and reviewers
closes on Friday, February 16, 2018. Submit your proposal today
<https://goo.gl/gBqeEz>!

Accepted presenters have the opportunity to showcase their work and advance
their position as a thought leader in the higher education sustainability
movement. As a token of our appreciation, all accepted presenters receive a
discount applicable to full conference registration.

We hope you will join us in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Oct. 2-5 to examine,
learn and promote sustainability advancements.

Please send questions to confere...@aashe.org <mailto:confere...@aashe.org>. We
look forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh.

Sincerely,
Daita

--
Daita Serghi, PhD