The La Kretz annual workshop provides a comfortable, rigorous, and informal training environment for a small group of motivated graduate students to explore how conservation problems can best be addressed with genomic-level data. Our goal is to provide hands-on experience in the efficient collection, troubleshooting, and analysis of large datasets for conservation-relevant problems. One of the highlights of our workshop is active participation from members of several governmental agencies who are at the forefront of endangered species protection and management, providing a forum for exploring the most relevant aspects of conservation genomics to managers.

See the attached item below for the application or visit this link here:

https://www.ioes.ucla.edu/project/conservation-genomics-workshop-2018-call-applications/

Best,

UCLA La Kretz Center for California Conservation Science