We are offering two full scholarships for each of our six field courses taking
place
between May and August 2018. The online application consists of a simple
form and a response to a short essay question (not to exceed 1000 words). There
is
nothing to lose by applying, and you just might win a free pass to one of the
following
excellent courses, taking place across 3 fascinating countries, including:

Amazonian ABCs: Fundamentals of Rainforest Ecology and Field Botany

Amazon to Andes: The Birds of Peru

Intense About Insects: Tropical Entomology in the Peruvian Amazon

Longterm Primate Monitoring

Life in the Sand: Desert Herpetology

The Wildlife of Uganda

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Deadline to apply for a scholarship is March 15
Link to scholarship page: http://bit.ly/2F50wGf

Deadline to register for a field course is May 1
Link to field course page: http://bit.ly/2I839ZN

Additional inquiries can be sent to i...@fieldprojects.org