MOORS END FARM AND NURSERY
SEASONAL STAFF

DATE: ASAP – mid October; starting and ending dates may be flexible
LOCATION: Nantucket, MA
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience, free housing provided

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Moors End Farm is a small nursery/garden center/vegetable farm on
Nantucket, Massachusetts looking for seasonal help starting this spring and
going until the middle of October. This job encompasses all aspects of
greenhouse growing and vegetable farming: from transplanting and seeding in
the spring to nursery setup and maintenance, weeding, watering, and moving
into retail and wholesale sales in May and June. In July we operate a
roadside vegetable stand and will need retail help as well as vegetable and
flower picking and working on our CSA and farmer's market.

QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate would have a broad knowledge of plant material as we
carry a large selection of perennials and annuals, have a strong work
ethic, be conscientious and retail friendly. The ideal applicant will be
able to both work independently and within a team setting. This is a great
opportunity to learn all aspects of the growing industry as well as pass
along knowledge from previous experiences. Please provide references.

Nantucket is an incredible place to work and live, and this is a great
position for the right person.

To apply please email a resume to abslo...@earthlink.net or call 774-236-
9209.