Dear colleagues,

Due to many requests, the deadline to apply to present a talk, speed talk, or
poster at the 2018 Student Conference on Conservation Science – New York
(SCCS-NY) has been extended to Sunday, April 15th.

SCCS-NY brings together emerging and established conservation scientists, and
provides opportunities for students to present and get feedback on their work
and make contacts to help them launch their careers. If you are a graduate
student, post-doctoral fellow, or early-career professional pursuing or
considering the field of conservation science, we encourage you to apply!

Conference dates: October 24-26, 2018
Conference location: American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY

Apply to present a talk, speed talk, or poster here:
https://www.amnh.org/our-research/center-for-biodiversity-conservation/convening-and-connecting/student-conference-on-conservation-science-new-york-sccs-ny/conference-application-and-registration

Learn more about the conference here:
https://www.<https://www.amnh.org/our-research/center-for-biodiversity-conservation/convening-and-connecting/student-conference-on-conservation-science-new-york-sccs-ny/conference-application-and-registration>amnh.org/sccsny<http://amnh.org/sccsny>

— The SCCS-NY Organizing Team