An MS research assistantship is available in the Ecophysiology lab of Dr.
Heidi Renninger in the Department of Forestry
(http://www.cfr.msstate.edu/forestry/) at Mississippi State University
starting in the August, 2018.  Broadly, our lab seeks to understand how
the physical environment affects plant physiological functioning in terms
of productivity and water use and how environmental change will alter
plant and ecosystem function in the future.  We are currently working with
short rotation woody biofuel crops to determine environmental vs. genetic
controls on productivity, water use and nutrient uptake.  The
assistantship includes a stipend, full tuition waiver and health
insurance.  More information about the graduate school at Mississippi
State University can be found here:  http://www.grad.msstate.edu/.  To
learn more about the position, please contact Heidi Renninger
(heidi.rennin...@msstate.edu).  Interested students should submit 1) a
letter stating their goals for graduate school 2) academic transcripts and
3) a resume/CV to Dr. Renninger prior to submitting an online application
to the MSU graduate school. Review of applications will begin immediately
and continue until a suitable applicant is found.