Sorry for mistake. Previous mail has wrong link. Correct link’s of Symposium
can be found at the end of this e-mail.

Dear Colleagues,

We are thankful to all those who have already submitted abstracts for
"International Marine & Freshwater Sciences Symposium" (MarFresh2018). Please
be informed that until 7 May we received more than 110 registration from around
the 13 countries across the world.

So, due to lots of requests to extend the deadline International Marine &
Freshwater Sciences Symposium (MarFresh2018) organizing committee has decided
to provide more time.

The new deadline for Early Registration to the Symposium 30 June 2018

Please visit symposium web page at this LINK <http://bit.ly/2FhVzxh>  for
detailed information.