Science anxiety

Dear Colleagues:

In collaboration with a colleague, I am helping out on a little project on
science anxiety. In reading a large, 2016 work on this subject, the
statement is made about one of the co-authors of the work (note the
quotes), "discovered and named the phenomenon 'science anxiety' ".

Although I suspect that science, math, and, in general, learning about
_____ (fill in the blank with your favorite subject, including the subject
matter of this listserver, besides the obvious entomophobia) is as ancient
as humanity, I will appreciate examples, as old as you may remember of
literature and/or behaviors that could be pigeonholed inside the big
umbrella of "science anxiety".

If you know of any such old examples, please feel free to email me directly
at blayjo...@gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

P.S. Apologies for potential duplicate emails.

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*