Greetings folks,

I teach systems thinking as an analytical tool in many of my food &
environmental classes. After years of struggling to find useful and accessible
multimedia content on systems thinking, I finally produced a 9-part video
series outlining my sense of the discipline. I figured others might find this
useful, so thought I would pass along links to the videos, which are all hosted
on YouTube (ad-free). Most are around 15 minutes, though a couple are longer.
This is my first crack at video production, so I would love your feedback.

An Introduction to Systems Thinking

<https://youtu.be/8LhEyDQYUjc><https://youtu.be/8LhEyDQYUjc><https://youtu.be/8LhEyDQYUjc>Part
 1: Getting Started<https://youtu.be/8LhEyDQYUjc>

<https://youtu.be/cZFNQV6oh7Y><https://youtu.be/cZFNQV6oh7Y>Part 2: System
Structure<https://youtu.be/cZFNQV6oh7Y>

<https://youtu.be/pTeMG61Dv6Y>Part 3: System Relationships and
Causation<https://youtu.be/pTeMG61Dv6Y>

<https://youtu.be/BrUG-uva4W4>Part 4: Feedback
Loops<https://youtu.be/BrUG-uva4W4>

<https://youtu.be/Jx5s4q9Xsjg>Part 5: Hierarchies<https://youtu.be/Jx5s4q9Xsjg>

<https://youtu.be/EbduGye_ADU>Part 6: System
Mapping<https://youtu.be/EbduGye_ADU>

<https://youtu.be/JeXGXqWVE6U>Part 7: System
Organization<https://youtu.be/JeXGXqWVE6U>

<https://youtu.be/06XbNOLyBUU>Part 8: System
Intervention<https://youtu.be/06XbNOLyBUU>

<https://youtu.be/W5LnRHZ3AJc>Part 9: Wrap-Up<https://youtu.be/W5LnRHZ3AJc>

I would love to produce more educational videos like these, and will if I can
attract more support to my Patreon page<http://www.patreon.com/ericgarza/>. I
offer my patrons a variety of rewards, including access to video summaries,
discussion questions, class activities, and other complementary materials
designed to support the use of my videos in educational settings. I will
release some of the materials associated with this video series in August, and
the rest in September.

All the best,

Eric Garza, PhD

Cell: (802) 881-8675