Be sure to stop by the ESA Plant Population Ecology Section table if you're at
ESA 2018 next week in
New Orleans.  Our fundraiser supports student travel awards to the conference,
and we're proud to
give 7 of these awards to deserving students this year!

There are two changes to our usual fundraiser:
Rather than a silent auction, donated items will simply be for sale.  In recent
years, too many people
never came back to claim the items on which they placed bids.  So stop by early
to get the best stuff!

We will also be raffling off a quilt donated to and specially made for PPE.
Tickets are $1 each or 6 for
$5.  The drawing will be at the joint PPE/Vegetation Section mixer on Wednesday
evening, and you
don't need to be present to win.

Jean Burns, Chair
Nicole Rafferty, Vice Chair