Trying to find ca. 20 papers mostly written in Czech authored by biologist
E. Babak

Hello:

I am trying to find ca. 20 papers mostly written in Czech authored by
biologist E. Babak. Through by efforts as well as Interlibrary Loan, I have
garnered ca. 170 out of 199 and probably will be able to get 10 more. That
leaves ca. 20 papers that I do not have.

I wonder if there may be members of this group connected with libraries in
the Czech Republic who may be able to help me.

If you choose to reply, please do so directly to me, blayjo...@gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*