Dear Colleagues,

This fall, the2018*_Three Rivers Urban Soil Symposium <https://www.phipps.conservatory.org/calendar/detail/three-rivers-urban-soil-symposium>_* – *TRUSS*(October 4^– 5, Phipps Conservatory, Pittsburgh, PA) will be an exciting gathering of soil-minded professionals from across the _mapping, remediation, green stormwater infrastructure, urban __ag, and climate sectors_. With presentations, panels, and a full day of workshops on soil health, TRUSS promises to be a place to talk, share and learn. We would invite you all to attend.

On day one of the symposium (October 4), the program will conclude with a two-hour reception for attendees combined with a _Poster Session_ for students, researchers and professionals. This will be a chance to share work and insights with both experts and engaged lay people, and learn your colleagues.

If you have research, a project, or ongoing analysis that you wish to present at this poster session, please submit your personal information, title,and short abstract (max. 250 words) on the submission page *HERE* <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1cgPYpUubjQEV5LmUbaHUAlTlHmhWiwuBIZ62iafCYWCJeg/viewform>. Abstracts should be in by September 14, and decisions will be made by the September 17th. There is also the potential for some travel assistance forpresenters, though we are finalizing available funds. All poster attendees will also receive free admission to day one of the symposium.  We know abstracts are short turn around, so please do contact us if presenters need a couple extra days.

Any questions regarding submissions or the symposium may be directed to Dan Bain (db...@pitt.edu <mailto:db...@pitt.edu>) or Jonathan Burgess (jburg...@accdpa.org <mailto:jburg...@accdpa.org>). Final speaker details will be added to the symposium page <https://www.phipps.conservatory.org/calendar/detail/three-rivers-urban-soil-symposium> in the coming days.

Thankyou,

TRUSS Planning Committee

Symposium page: https://www.phipps.conservatory.org/calendar/detail/three-rivers-urban-soil-symposium

Abstract page: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1cgPYpUubjQEV5LmUbaHUAlTlHmhWiwuBIZ62iafCYWCJeg/viewform