Greetings,

I’m writing to share an exciting opportunity for students from underrepresented
backgrounds. I would appreciate it if you could share this event with any
qualified
individuals who are considering pursuing graduate school.

The Cornell University Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Dept. of
Entomology,
and School of Integrative Plant Science are pleased to announce our third
annual
Graduate Student Diversity Preview Weekend being held from March 7-10, 2019.
This
event is intended to introduce students from underrepresented backgrounds to
the
graduate school application process and to connect them with faculty members
that
share research interests.

Participant housing and meals will be provided, as well as up to $600 in travel
expenses.
We encourage applications from students from underrepresented backgrounds
(including
underrepresented minorities, first-generation students, low income, people with
disabilities, LGBTQIA) that are interested in applying for graduate school
during the 2019-
2020 application cycle. The application deadline is December 1, 2018.

For more information and to apply, please visit www.inclusivecornell.org. If
you have any
questions, please email inclusivecorn...@gmail.com.

All the best,

Julie Davis and the rest DPW 20129 Organizing Committee