Critical needs in coastal ecosystem-based management
<https://www.coastalebm.com/>

A group of researchers at the University of Maryland Center for
Environmental Science is working in cooperation with NOAA's National
Centers for Coastal Ocean Science (NCCOS) to review regional research needs
that, if met, might encourage or support ecosystem-based management (EBM)
strategies.

We are seeking individuals working in coastal marine ecosystems who can
offer valuable insight into regional issues and research needs.

Would you be willing to share your knowledge and experience in a brief
online survey?

Results from this research will be used to guide agencies toward filling
critical science gaps and encourage a more holistic approach to coastal
ecosystems management.

We anticipate the survey to take approximately 15-20 minutes. We appreciate
your help. Please feel free to forward this email to others with experience
in coastal marine resource management that might also be willing to
participate.
Begin Survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EBMneeds>

Sincerely,

Amie O. West, PhD
Assistant Research Scientist
University of Maryland Center for Environmental Sciences
(410) 326-7226
aw...@umces.edu
Click here for more information on the project <http://www.coastalebm.com/>