Hi:

For years, I have been using the Skeptical Science site a lot for all
matters related to global climate change

https://www.skepticalscience.com/

Recently, a colleague encouraged me to me to get better sites.

If you know of web sites that are more comprehensive, full of references,
regularly updated, and linguistically accessible (ideally minimizing
scientific jargon), please do let me know via email:

blayjo...@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Jorge

P.S. I know of other sites (e.g., NASA, https://climate.nasa.gov/).

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*