I've called and emailed elected officials from my home state, the White
House, and party leaders. I even went as far as calling and emailing
elected officials in states where I was supposed to have interviews, but
are now in limbo. I let them know that the shutdown is keeping a potential
constituent from moving into their district. Some contact pages state they
might not get to email for several weeks, so calling is the best option. I
hope the people taking the messages actually pass on the information.

Here is the contact info people from this list sent me:

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

https://www.callmycongress.com/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/

https://www.house.gov/leadership