Apologies for cross-posting

The Department of Geography at Ohio State University is hiring a full-time
Undergraduate Advisor. Primary job responsibilities include advising
undergraduates on their degree programs, recruiting students to our classes
and major, and coordinating our internship program.

We are looking for someone with a Master's degree in Geography, who has a
passion for the discipline and is highly personable and energetic. We are
willing to do a national search to find the right person!

Please see the attached job posting.

Becky

--
Becky Mansfield