Dear EGSG members:

With the AAG election approaching (Jan 31 – Feb 22), the EGSG board would
like to encourage members to nominate their colleagues or consider running
for these leadership positions.  Quite a few EGSG members are already
making outstanding contributions as leaders within the AAG, and we would
love to see our specialty group continue to give back to the profession.

Information about the election and nomination process is available at (
http://www.aag.org/cs/election).

Please see the EGSG website for more information about the specialty group:
https://egsgaag.wordpress.com

All the best

Peter