FYI

------------------------------
*From:* Participants at the Annual Applied Geography Conferences <
applied-geograph...@listserv.kent.edu> on behalf of LEE, JAY <j...@kent.edu>
*Sent:* Friday, May 18, 2018 2:55 AM
*To:* applied-geograph...@listserv.kent.edu
*Subject:* 2018 Applied Geography Conference (Kent, Ohio)

Dear Applied Geographers,

As spring semester winds down for many of us, now is a great time to plan
your conference involvement for the coming year. On behalf of the Applied
Geography Conference board of directors, I would like to invite you to
consider organizing a session or presenting your research at AGC 2018
(October 31 to November 2).

AGC 2018 promises to once again offer a rich and diverse environment for
the exchange of geography research, teaching, and application ideas. As
well, AGC is always a supportive venue for students to present research and
gain expert feedback. So whether you are a faculty member looking to expose
your latest findings to a broad group of researchers and practitioners, a
practitioner looking to gather a focused audience for a special paper or
panel session, or a student looking for input on your current thesis or
project research, AGC offers a helpful place for you to develop your work.

So please check out the AGC 2018 session proposal portal, and remember that
you can also submit your paper or poster via the AGC 2018 abstract portal.
Remember that the June 8 deadline date for session and abstract submissions
will come sooner than you think! And keep in mind that reduced-rate
registrations continue through to August 1.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or requests you
might have. I hope to see you at AGC 2018!

With warm regards,
Murray Rice
Executive Director
Applied Geography Conferences