Apologies for cross-posting (and apologies if you receive this CFP through
several lists)

The deadline to submit your abstract or panel session proposals to this
conference has been extended to the 29th of June.

Dear all,

Please find attached a call for papers for the Technology Transfer Society
Annual Conference that will take place in Valencia between the 17th and the
19th of October. We have already confirmed the following keynote speakers:

Jeannette Colyvas
(Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems)

Marie Louise Conradsen
(Aarhus University)

Maryann Feldman
(University of North Carolina)

Xabier Goenaga-Beldarrain
(European Commission)

Valentina Tartari
(Copenhagen Business School)

Panel session proposals and extended abstracts for presentation should be
submitted no later than June 29th, 2018. Panel organizers and paper presenters
will be notified not later than July 24th, 2018 if their session or paper is
accepted.

More information is available at the conference website:
http://t2s2018.webs.upv.es/.

Please feel free to share this email with anyone that might find it useful. We
hope to see you in Valencia in October.

Best regards,

Pedro Marques

[ingenio]

INGENIO (CSIC-UPV)
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia. Edificio 8E. Acc. J. 4ª
Camino de Vera, s/n - 46022 Valencia (ESPAÑA)
Teléfono: +34 963877048 - Fax:  +34 963877991
p.marq...@ingenio.upv.es<mailto:p.marq...@ingenio.upv.es>
http://www.ingenio.upv.es/es/user_profile/59276