Dear friends and colleagues,

Sorry for multiple posting!
Before you start your deserved holidays break, I would like to bring to your
attention the Workshop Series (4 workshops) we are launching on the topic of
high skilled migration and its relationship with knowledge creation, diffusion,
entrepreneurship, international business, innovation, and
more<http://tkc-anr.eu/index.php/call-for-papers-fall2018>. The 4 workshops are
commonly organized by CEPII, EPFL, PSE, Utrecht, ICRIOS-Bocconi, and
GREThA-Université Bordeau.

The first edition of the workshop will be on November 28, 2018, in Paris (CEPII
premises<http://www.cepii.fr/CEPII/en/welcome.asp>). Other cities will follow
(Utrecht (Spring 2019), Milan (Spring 2020) and Bordeaux (Fall 2020)).

The call for papers is now open (until September 16) and available
here<http://tkc-anr.eu/index.php/call-for-papers-fall2018> and in attached pdf.
Each workshop will consist of a 1-day plenary session with presentations and
discussions, opened up by a keynote speaker. The keynote speaker of the Paris
workshop will be William
Kerr<https://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Pages/profile.aspx?facId=337265>, from Harvard
Business School.

We aim to attract both senior and junior scholars dealing with research topics
such as the role of high-skilled migration in fostering innovation in receiving
countries, the relationship between diversity and innovation, the role of
skilled diasporas and return migrants in diffusing knowledge back to their home
countries, the emerging role of MNC in shaping scientists’ and engineers’
migration flows as well as temporary migration and knowledge sharing, migration
and innovation-based start-ups formation, regions and mobility, and so forth.
Both full papers and extended abstracts (around 2-3 pages) can be submitted.
Registration is free for all participants. Coffees, lunches and one social
dinner will be offered by the organization. Travel and accommodation costs of
one speaker per accepted paper will be covered by the organization depending on
budget availability. Submissions will be peer-reviewed by the series organizers
and the scientific committee, and around 10 papers will be accepted.

We'll be delighted if you can join us in Paris this November, as well as in the
forthcoming cities.

Thank you for sharing this call among your network, and hope to see you soon!

All the best,
Ernest

[cid:part5.9239CBA8.B4D2583E@u-bordeaux.fr]

--

Ernest Miguelez

Recent research --> http://bit.ly/2ret10v

CNRS Research Fellow (Chargé de recherche)

GREThA - UMR CNRS 5113

Université de Bordeaux

av.Léon Duguit, 33608 Pessac cedex (France)

tel. +33 (0)5 56846270 / room E332d (3rd floor)

http://ernestmiguelez.com

http://www.voxeu.org/article/global-race-inventors

http://www.voxeu.org/article/migrant-inventors-america-evidence-spillovers