Dear all

Further to our chair Peter Dannenberg's earlier announcement, we would like to
inform you that the official website domain for all GCEGs is GCEG.org and has
been acquired and maintained by the GCEG Committee.

www.gceg.org<http://www.gceg.org/>

We have tentatively linked it to the original GCEG 2000 NUS website for now
(you can even check out those photos taken in December 2000!). The
new/contemporary website is under construction in conjunction with GCEG 2021
Dublin (expected by end 2018). Please note that this is the definitive domain
for all GCEG matters.

Henry

The GCEG Committee:

Peter Dannenberg (Chair; Cologne), Henry Yeung (Singapore), Weidong Liu
(Beijing), Dariusz Wojcik (Oxford), and Dieter F. Kogler (Dublin)

_______________________________
Henry Yeung<http://courses.nus.edu.sg/course/geoywc/henry.htm>, Distinguished
Professor<https://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/latest-news/congratulations-professor-henry-yeung.html>
Department of Geography, National University of Singapore

Co-Director, GPN@NUS Centre<http://gpn.nus.edu.sg>; Websites:
Homepage<http://courses.nus.edu.sg/course/geoywc/henry.htm>,  Google
Scholar<http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=NvK_8VAAAAAJ&hl=en>, and
ResearchGate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Henry_Yeung2>