Apologies for x-postings, but please below an opportunity to participate at an
international conference on urbanization. I am forwarding the information on
behalf of colleagues at the University of Manchester as the deadline for the
CFPs is fairly soon. Limited funds available.

Best wishes,
Farhana

*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*
Farhana Sultana, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Geography
&
Research Director (Environment), Program for the Advancement of Research on
Conflict and Collaboration (PARCC)
Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
Syracuse University
144 Eggers Hall, Syracuse, NY, 13244, USA

Email: sulta...@syr.edu
Faculty Website: http://www.maxwell.syr.edu/faculty/sultana.aspx
Personal Website: www.farhanasultana.com
Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Farhana_Sultana
Twitter: @Farhana_H2O

Books:
Eating, Drinking: Surviving http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319424675
The Right to Water: Politics, Governance and Social Struggles
https://www.routledge.com/products/9781849713597