Postdoctoral Fellow (PDF) in Innovation & Rentiership

Apologies, this is rather late in the day. Deadline 31 October 2018.

I am recruiting a Postdoctoral Fellow to work on a project titled "From
Entrepreneurship to Rentiership? The Changing Dynamics of Innovation in
Technoscientific Capitalism" funded by the Social Sciences & Humanities
Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada.

It builds on my recent work on assetization and rentiership, see here for
examples:

-        http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0162243916661633

-
https://www.academia.edu/33175493/Technoscience_rent_Towards_a_theory_of_ren
tiership

Below is a link to the job ad with details about the project, job
description & responsibilities, job criteria, and application process (only
need a CV and cover letter sent direct to me at k...@yorku.ca).

http://webapps.yorku.ca/academichiringviewer/specialads/Postdoctoral_Positio
n_in_Innovation_Rentiership.pdf

The PDF is one-year in the first instance with possible extension for
another year.

Thanks,

Kean

Kean Birch

Graduate Program Director,  <http://sts.gradstudies.yorku.ca/> Science &
Technology Studies Program

Associate Professor,  <http://geography.laps.yorku.ca/> Department of
Geography

Co-Editor,  <http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/csac> Science as Culture

Editorial Board Member, Science, Technology,
<http://journals.sagepub.com/home/sth> & Human Values

Associate,  <https://munkschool.utoronto.ca/ipl/> Innovation Policy Lab,
University of Toronto

4700 Keele Street

York University

Toronto

Canada

M3J 1P3

Tel.: (+1) 416-736-2100, ext. 30126

NEW BOOKS

Birch, K. (2018) Neoliberal Bio-economies? The Co-construction of Markets
<https://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9783319914237> & Natures, Palgrave
Macmillan.

Birch, K. (2017)
<http://www.e-elgar.com/shop/a-research-agenda-for-neoliberalism> A Research
Agenda for Neoliberalism, Edward Elgar.

Birch, K. et al. (2017)
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/Business-Society-Introduction-Richard-Wellen/dp/17
83604484?ie=UTF8&keywords=kean%20birch&qid=1459974367&ref_=sr_1_5&sr=8-5>
Business & Society: A Critical Introduction, Zed Books.

Springer, S., Birch, K. and MacLeavy (eds) (2016)
<https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138844001> The Handbook of
Neoliberalism, Routledge.

Birch, K. (2016)  <https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138807617>
Innovation, Regional Development & the Life Sciences, Routledge.

Birch, K. (2015)
<http://www.zero-books.net/books/we-have-never-been-neoliberalC:/Users/esous
er/Documents/Admin> We Have Never Been Neoliberal, Zer0 Books.

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/keanbirch> @keanbirch

Personal website:  <http://www.keanbirch.net/> http://www.keanbirch.net/

 <http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/csac20/current> SAC