Hi Ryan,
Did Autumn see this?

Harry

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 10:01 PM Kaup, Brent Z <bzk...@wm.edu> wrote:

> Dear All:
>
> William & Mary is hiring a tenure track assistant professor who studies
> global labor and gender. See the announcement below. Geographers are
> welcome and encouraged to apply. If you have any questions, feel free to
> contact me or the search chair.
>
> -Brent
>

> The Department of Sociology and the Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies
> (GSWS) program at William & Mary seeks applications for a jointly
> appointed tenure track position at the Assistant Professor level in global
> labor and gender. Appointment will begin August 10, 2020. We are
> particularly interested in candidates with specialization in law and
> justice as well as research and teaching in gender, sexuality, and women's
> studies. Possible areas of expertise could include: transnational flows of
> labor and gender, gender and work, sex work, intersectional approaches to
> labor, transnational feminist organizing, informal or criminalized labor,
> and the politics of domestic work. The candidate is expected to establish
> and maintain an active research program that inspires a highly motivated
> undergraduate student body and to teach two courses per semester, split
> between the Sociology Department and the GSWS Program.  The successful
> candidate will be expected to teach "Introduction to GSWS" courses on a
> regular rotation. Required Qualifications: Applicants must hold a Ph.D. in
> Sociology or a related field at the time of appointment (August 10, 2020).
> Applicants must apply online at
> https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjobs.wm.edu&amp;data=02%7C01%7CECONOMICGEOGRAPHY-L%40listserv.uconn.edu%7Cfbeb4ecdfe2d45e0ebdd08d748cdb6af%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C637057920684842229&amp;sdata=c5QomN00wHcCV44m82xSJoC4HXcgMEVc0QB7OmxRy04%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjobs.wm.edu%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CECONOMICGEOGRAPHY-L%40listserv.uconn.edu%7Cfbeb4ecdfe2d45e0ebdd08d748cdb6af%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C637057920684842229&amp;sdata=ZX%2FhQLej1gQ9cE9k6CngmWI8k9M3qmjKhdXkMkLbyyU%3D&amp;reserved=0>.
> Submit a curriculum vitae, a cover letter that includes a description of
> research and teaching interests, and a statement outlining your potential
> contributions to diversity on campus. You will be prompted to submit
> online the names and email addresses of three references who will be
> contacted by the system with instructions for how to submit a letter of
> reference. For full consideration, submit application materials by the
> review date, November 1, 2019. Applications received after the review
> date will be considered if needed. William & Mary values diversity and
> invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the
> research, teaching and service missions of the university. The College is
> [...]

Harrison Campbell, Professor of Geography
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-5997 | Fax: 704-687-5966
hscam...@uncc.edu |
https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgeoearth.uncc.edu%2Fpeople%2Fhcampbell%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CECONOMICGEOGRAPHY-L%40listserv.uconn.edu%7Cfbeb4ecdfe2d45e0ebdd08d748cdb6af%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C637057920684842229&amp;sdata=DW%2BLUz9mILETNQ2wDVbmYCBsMcC4nGEY9PvSC0diEY0%3D&amp;reserved=0

If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at
704-687-5997. Thank you.