Hi Peter,

Sorry for the delay, but I have been weighing the option of nominating
myself for this position. What are the duties as the student
representative? I know you want an answer by today so if it isn't the best
time for me to volunteer, then I would definitely like to next year.

Thanks.

Best,

Matt McKay

PhD Student, University of Florida