Culture and Language

I've got a theory about how we can detect cultural
immersion.  If a conversation contains labels which
do not have clear opposite then the opposite is not
part of the culture and is a cultural bias.

I think this can be proved, but not sure about how
to do it.  The best i can do is to show how it works
by an example.  If someone says the problem is due
to "do gooder environmentalist" then we assume this
is a clear statement.  But... is it.  What is a common
opposite?  How is anyone who is concerned about the
environment different from a "do gooder environmentalist"?

To me the use of labels often carry bias and not information.
The real meaning is "people the culture disagrees with"

 ----

jeff owens, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.teleport.com/~kowens
     underground house, solar power, self-reliance, edible landscape
to leave ecopath:  unsubscribe ecopath -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]