Jen Hannum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I'm curious about your earth sheltered house.  What is it exactly
>that the planners are objecting to?  Is it a zoning ordinance problem?
>Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, Don't know if Kathryn got a copy of your message
(she is on a different ecopath list) so i'll jump in.  Also,
she lives in Ireland which might impact how zoning is
handled.

It has been over ten years since we built underground so my
information is way out of date.  Are you considering an
underground house?

jeff