Michael Halcrow wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 09:43:41AM +0200, Markus Huehnerbein wrote:
>> Unable to allocate crypto cipher with name [aes]; rc = [-2]
>> Error attempting to initialize cipher [aes] with key size [16] bytes; rc
>> = [-2]
>> Error parsing options; rc = [-22]
>
> It could be that ecb and/or cbc are not loaded.

If cbc is loaded I get the same result.
As I'm trying this on an AMD GEODE LX800 the problem might be connected
with the GEODE AES HW-Engine which supports only a key and blocklenght
of 128 bit.

I found that it is working if I have the module geode_aes loaded.
However it should work without the crypto Hardware of the GEODE - just
in Software.

Any suggestions are welcome.