Hi Michael/List

I tried to create a key using the "new" PCR values above 15 without success:

$ ecryptfs-generate-tpm-key  -p23
ecryptfs_generate_tpm_key.c:235: Error: Tspi_Key_CreateKey failed:
Unsupported key parameters

Can you please tell me, if this is a known issue or if to blame ecryptfs
or trousers? I cant find anything in the ecryptfs code so I guess its a
problem with the TSS.....but I wanted to go for sure before talking to
their list.

regards

Oliver
--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!
PGP-Key: 3B2C 8095 A7DF 8BB5 2CFF  8168 CAB7 B0DD 3985 1721