Hello everybody, I have a doozy here.

The Readme has a perfectly acceptable way to mount at login time, but for
me the login files it requires will be encrypted while it tries to access
them, due to my entire user partition (/home/user) being encrypted.

I am using the default options with a weak passphrase, for reasons already
debated and decided. I am trying to get the PAM method to work so that
when I login graphically my home partition is unencrypted before any files
in /home/user are attempted to be read.

Any clue on which files in /etc/X11 or similar need to be modified? I will
be happy to switch my login manager to any required to achieve this.