=== Dream:  'The Classroom' by Nutcracker ===

I'm in high school (as a student).  I'm walking about anxiously, trying to
find my next class. I wandered into a room, but this one has all upper
classmen in it, this can't be my class. The room is not square, but more 'L'
shaped. I recognize a few faces (one is D.R. who committed suicide shortly
after graduating).  I leave through the back door and wander the halls
until I find the room I'm supposed to be in (I get there right as the last
bell has rung - signalling that you'd better be where you're supposed to be).
The teacher (I don't know if it's a history or music class) takes me to the
library. There we meet up with a classmate and friend of mine, Gail.  He
instructs us to write a paper on Hoover (Herbert Hoover, I'm assuming).
He goes and picks out some books on the subject and makes each of us
choose one.  Gail picks the thinnest book (it has a red cover and is about
ten pages long).  I say, "Don't they have any damn dam books (meaning on,
Hoover Dam)?"  I did manage to find one in the selection he had brought us.
It was about 30 pages long and had a worn/torn yellow jacket.  I chose that
book and he left us alone to begin writing.  While I'm there in the library, I
keep
noticing this guy, but I can't make out (see) his face. Though his face is
visible,
I can't focus on it.  He's wearing blue  jeans and a dark & medium purple
striped
t-shirt.  He has long brown hair; straight, clean, thick and shiny.  It flips
up
slightly at the ends.  Now the third time I glance at him, to try and see who
it is
exactly, I can finally see his face clearly.  He looks like Jesus, but without
the beard.  His skin is clear and smooth, translucent.  He's about thirty-five
to forty years old.  He's standing there, holding up a 3 foot by 4 foot sheet
of white
construction paper (a sign of some sort).  The sign has three vertical rows of
approximately ten dozen words on it (40 words per row); words we're supposed
to know (memorize) the meaning of.   (4/2/98)