sinatra dream-avoid "really" in your self and others and seek peace from the
conflict this, "really", represents to the left or right of the geographical
location of the dream, until , the next dream.   what happens between the
dreams was asked in the may issue of electric dreams and what my booklet,
which i should like to thank richard wilkerson for publishing at
www.dreamgate.com./dream/dubetz/ and now in the last installment in Electric
Dreams, answers the above question with US.   we happen between our dreams.
our bodies our the stuff that dreams are made of along with the body ghost
drift of the eternal light of the universe.   we as soul, time snippets of the
cosmotic stream soul are experiencing dreams now and forever.   i should like
to make reference to a recent movie, Devil's Advocate, which graphically
represented my advice this past year or so on ed-core that one should travel
90 degrees to the left or right of one's dream to maintain peace.   in the
movie there is a scene in which the devil sends his minions after a man who is
running in central park, new your city, and as he feels there is danger near
he cannot see the danger (i assume he did not remember his dream) and so
becomes frantic (or as the corporate ceos would say, (very productive) yet as
the runner has at least some soul he 90 degrees to the lieft or right
occasionally turns in such a way that he can see what is following him (had he
remembered the nature of the dream he could have known the exact nature of the
pursuing threat, detailed in the above  publications) .   it is this technique
of keeping dreams in the corner of our eyes rather  than ,like knives, in our
backs or in our faces confrontational, which i have encouraged in my writings
to dreamers and which in the movie's poor soul was not very developed. dreams
are cannibalistic and can smell the dream on us when we fail to shed it by
traveling to the right or left of its geographical location.  i am very
grateful to richard  wilkerson for his help as a brave soul and to another
dreamer,whose name escapes me now, both  brave soul told of their experiments
in this 90 degree technique.  it was mentioned in the movie Copland by actor
Liotta (pardon my spelling please). i know there are souls like us everywhere
and though many souls are burdened with the light of dreams and dreamlight
incarnate to a greater degree than i am, the compromise personality of the
cosmos, soul drift interacting with lightdrift, eternally, is not  all
conflict because of our brave peace.  it is a momentous day for me to say i
have learned much writing at this site.  mostly, that my 90 degrees of peace
is important enough from now on and knowing that the amont of help there is is
infinately finite.