http://members.tripod.com/~Gunshot/index.html

Dream:
;"Eric M. is there, I am leaving a house, rather like the Wardrobe in the
The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, and there is an altercation in from of
me, I go around it to find Eric.  He is wearing his trench coat.  We are in
some sort of VR pre - made world, for our enjoyment.  Eric hands me a red
sword, plastic, only to play.  I wonder about a real sword, not there.  I
climb the jungle - gym there, it is a cloudy, gloomy day, I jump off the
jungle - gym, and plunge into the dirt with the sword.   I get up and put
the sword through a loop on the inside the coat.  We walk, Eric is caring a
bag over his shoulder, my coat is gone, so is his.  I bring mine back by
will.  We cut to a beach, the ski is cleared up, it is sunny, there is a
hill before the water, and perimeter of dune, and I jump down on to water
line.  I walked along the water a little, and jump back up to the hill.
Eric pushed me, I fall towards the water and then fly yelling "I CAN FLY!!!"

An office setting, the office of the VR, pre - made fantasy world, the ones
who make it.  Lots of brown and green colors.  I see my self/some one else,
walk up the stairs there to a room to the right ( a pool? ) and I/somebody
says, "This bathing suit is not my size, if not on such short notice . . ."
A man showing the comfort of a new car, whit a special fitted place for
hats and such.  He is trying to sell the car for money * and is driving it
around, chauffeuring for a couple, saying that "this car kind of car, this
car has a lot of vroom, doesn't it?"  He pulls it into a parking place with
"VA AV" or such stenciled there, like this "\/ /\  /\ \/" dark like that.

* As I was typing this, that morning, my Father and his fiancee were
arguing over the phone about money and being in debt."