Dream Title              Airplane by Joe
Date of Dream            night of july 17
Dream                    I was in an airplane. I was sitting in the back,
talking to someone. Before we took off, I moved to the front section. As we
were taking off, the plane hit a wall. There was no roof, so me and the
other passangers had to watch the plane hit. Even after we had hit, it kept
going, striking objects untill finally coming to a stop.
Comments by Dreamer      Im not sure what this means, but i had a dream the
same night where i was reunited with three girls whom I had met about 2
weeks ago at a resort. I was at the same resort, and I saw them for a while
before having to say good-bye once again. I believe that this is directly
related to the airplane dream, which occured directly before/after.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments