to all who may have missed my different sort of dream interpetating, i've been
away to the east coast takin care of this and that but without further adoo
let me say to the question that asks do our dreams dream of us
sure the dreams dream about us but in a place like the cosmos our effects may
vary considerably compared to the rest of what's out there
to the dreamer in mother's bedroom "suddenly" is what you needed to avoid and
to the right or left of mother's bedroom was the best place to avoid it
to the tv dreamer, avoid "like" and do that to the right or left of the tv
all interpetations are for the 24 hours following the dream until the nixt
dream
and thoughts are like micro dreams so unless they help you avoid the dream
from the night before avoid them to

look for more help at www.dreamgate.com./dream/dubetz/
and check out the corner of polk and northpoint in san francisco for a great
graffiti painting about dreams
if you like to eat asparagus,beets,mushrooms,onions,peppers,mangos,pineapples,
they will help you remember the help at www.dreamgate.com./dream/dubetz/

talked to some people who saw my video and one siad it went over his head
after 2 viewings the other said he thought it was a spoof on dream
interpetation
thanks to all of you for your support while regarding but not becoming your
dreams
also my regards to stanley krippner, quite a nice fellow and basker in peace,
do skorob

richard w., hang in ther bro!

tony,
www.dreamgate.com./dream/dubetz/