At 05:10 PM 9/27/98 -0700, you wrote:

>-------------- BEGIN ed-core.v001.n135 --------------
>
>    001 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]         - Re:  Digest ed-core.v001.n134
>
>Electric Dreams Core Commentators
>

>--------------- MESSAGE ed-core.v001.n135.1 ---------------
>
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re:  Digest ed-core.v001.n134
>Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 19:42:35 EDT

Would you please remove me from this list?

I have tried to reply to things in the past, and it does not seem to work.
There are comments in reply to dreams that I have not previously seen, and
some of the dreams seem more like amature pornography stories than actual
dreams, and I'd wager that the writer made them up rather than really
having had dreamed them. As for myself, I see nothing that I can help with
here.

Thank You,

Kris Potter a.k.a DreamWind
--
DreamWind

Remember always, that all power comes from the creator