>X-From_: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Oct  6 12:41:45 1998
>Date: Mon, 05 Oct 98 19:04:59 Pacific Daylight Time
>From: David Walrod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: mermaid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Truly electric
>
>Dear Electric Dreams,
>
>I was given your wed site by someone on the Deepak Chopra forum, where I
had submitted a dream
>experience I had as a teenager. I was hoping someone there could direct me
to a source that could maybe
>explain what happened to me.
>
>I was 16 or 17 years old and I was in dance class when my dance teacher
brought up experiences she's
>supposively had with aliens.  I was really enchanted by the idea.  I was
already looking into the New Age,
>but hadn't quite grasped the concept of extraterrestrials.
>
>That night, I was dreaming that my dance teacher and I were on a mountain.
 The moon began changing
>shape and color.  I asked my teacher what that meant, and she
replied,"That means they are coming." The
>next second I awoke having the sensation I was being electricuted.  It
didn't hurt, but I remeber my back
>arching, I couldn't open my eyes, nor scream out for help.  I felt a
presence calming me down.  I don't know
>how long it lasted, but when it stopped, my body tingled all over.  I laid
in bed trying to figure out if what
>happened really occured.  I finally fell asleep, but then awoke a few
hours later, once more going through this
>strange experience.  A couple of nights later, I would awake with just a
tingling sensation.

>Now, I did have an electric blanket on my bed, BUT it was not turned on,
AND it only happen this one
>week, when my blanket had been on my bed many, many nights before this
occurance and after.

>I went to a phychic fair a few months later, and I was told
extraterrestrials were raising my vibrations.  I don't
>really know what I believe. Was it my blanket or is there an another
explaination?

>I'm hoping someone else has written you with a similar experience or if
you know of another source I can
>look into.  At one time, I read in OMNI magazine, probably, 5 or so years
ago, a small mention of such
>occurances, but not much detail.
>
>I'd truly appreciate anything you can think of to have me look into, or
direct me in your web to a similar
>experience someone e-mailed.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Truly electric

Victoria Quinton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mermaid

Avifauna, Animals,Discussing different ways of Thinking, Dreams,
Spreading kind words and Parenting are amongst my main interests.