dancer dream-gave you the chance to find peace to the right of the mountain if
you can avoid becoming "next". as for reality, it's all real but some more
real than the rest. the most real peace is what i seek. the most real conflict
is in the direction of the dream. there is lesser conflict in where the dream
is headed with  the lesser still conflict to the left of the dream and peace
lies to the right of the dream until the next dream.
it has come to my attention that we reflect light to the left so turning
toward the right of the dream after you dream it lets the dream show us where
the most peace lies knowing dreams are a future reality of stress.
as for when i believed this to be true, it was when an alien carved a line in
my face in a dream and i woke to find it there standing wide awake befor a
mirror.
i understand further that aliens have the same urge for peace and that their
urge is neither superior or inferior to ours. it is that urge which makes us
equal while what may direct that urge for peace  is what makes us different.