nice to hear someone else talk about dreams as other realities and also that
they are death. perhaps it was  when i realized the death part that death
became to me less final and more spiritually alive.
regarding father death drm-avoid "surprise" & find peace to the right of
parent's bedroom. see also www.dreamgate.com./dream/dubetz/
11/4 hillary drm-avoid "allowing" & find peace to the right of the railroad
11/2 stan drm-avoid "expecting" & find peace to the right of trip to the
senate meeting
kiss drm-avoid"one" & find peace to the right of the point
10/30 atm drm-avoid "awful" & find peace to the right of the atm machine
10/29 teeth drm-avoid making "afraid" & find peace to the right of the dinner
site
meat  locker drm-avoid "ok" & find peace to the right of the locker

thanks to those patient dreamers who were expecting replies by heratheta
if you have been reading my replies over this past year you know that the
geography of dreams is as important to me as their personality
responding to dreamers while not knowing where their message is coming from
geographically is risky business for me as risky as going to work at the same
location every day knowing some days it is into the teeth of my dream. but,
risky also is not having money to pay bills.
i enjoy talking about dreams but have limited myself recently to answering ed-
core commiunications when the west is open to me.
i live east of san francisco in chicago
my night's dream was in the south from me so i now write replies to ed-core
i know it has been a long time since i have written and that i used to write
when my dreams were to the north or south but since i realized that spending
time to the right of the dream is most optimum for me to be of any help to
myself & others it would particularly be less than optimum to write at another
time unless i knew where geographically in relation to chicago at least a
dreamer was writing so i could write more often.
still, what i base my replies on is graciously published in Electric DREAMS
and at DREAMGATE.COM. (see)
www.dreamgate.com./dream/dubetz/
until which way we comminicate again,
heratheta