Hi folks,

I am happy to report that www.fastmail.com is easily readable with
edbrowse 3.7.4.  A couple of years ago when fastmail abandoned its
accessible interface, I was obliged to abandon my then email address
since their new interface was invisible to edbrowse.  But fastmail is
back, and I want to obtain a new email address from them, the first
30 days free.

All went well until I pushed the submit button, which is called

 <start 30 day trial>

 as I recall.  It seems disabled.  It returns immediately
to the same line with no messages.

I unbrowsed the main page and searched for the text of the submit
button, and it described it as "disabled."

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Chuck

--
Here too, In Northeast Ohio, The Moon is Waxing Crescent (40% of Full)
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.