John, I'm totally agree that there are multiple viewpoints for technical and
architectural approaches to EDI translation. And no, I wasn't at all
implying that you should mind your elders!!! Just wanted to let you know
that William has a deep understanding of EDI translator tools, etc.

With EDI there is no **one** right way - the right way is the way that works
and achieves the business objectives in my mind.....like 37 flavors of ice
cream!!!

Have a great day!

Rachel 

-----Original Message-----
From: John Murray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 7:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'EDI-L Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Level 5....???

Rachael,

I don't lay any claim to being a past master like William or yourself, but I
have in fact been around this board since 1999 and am familiar with the
various personalities who frequent the place. I have always had a great
respect for William and his knowledge. I also recall William extolling the
virtues of the Foresight tools back in the day. 

I will, however, stand by what I have posted. I believe I clearly stated
that there were good arguments to support both points of view. I'm not sure
which point of view you are advocating here? I hope you weren't subtly
hinting that I should mind my elders? ;-)

John Murray

(Will code for food)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rachel Foerster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 4:14 PM
To: 'John Murray'; 'William J. Kammerer'; 'EDI-L Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Level 5....???


John, a bit of trivia for you and others here that may not know that William
Kammerer is the original author of the Foresight tools. William is a past
master at writing EDI translator and other EDI tools.
 




Rachel Foerster & Associates, Ltd.

39432 North Avenue

Beach Park, IL 60099

Voice: 847-872-8070

Fax: 847-589-8081






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to