Quoted text is from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, by taboomusicforyou 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> My name is Julie and I am new to the EDI industry.  I am interested in 
>learning about EDI and what it has to offer.  I would appreciate any 
>information you can give me.  I look forward to hearing from you.

The link for a document about EDI is below. It is a few years old now, 
but then so is EDI!

http://www.edimatrix.demon.co.uk/aboutedi.htm

Regards
Chris

-- 
Chris Johnson  mobile:+44 (0)7785 302122
EDIMatrix Ltd  work: 0845 126 0680 or +44 20 8559 2454
                fax:  +44 (0)20 8559 2497
EDI website    http://www.edimatrix.co.uk


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to