From: chaman sahu
Date: 10/27/04 09:20:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [EDI-L] EDI 811

Hi All -

Can anyone provide information about the EDI 811
structure and the telecom companies that provide the
EDI 811 Consolidated Invoice Report.

Thanks in advance,

Chaman

..
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>
 <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: